Re: 'KATS have nine lives!

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 95 1:17:41 PDT

Andy Hill writes:
> I've been told that SAG contracts would've paid the voice cast for the
> 3 eps regardless of whether they did them, so this was the reason for
> having them lay the tracks.

Maybe this has something to do with Barry Gordon (Razor's voice) being
the president of the SAG. ;-)

As Andy pointed out in another post, just because the series is
"cancelled" doesn't mean it will be, or has been, yanked in mid-season.
There was some discussion about this on the net, although I don't know
the details offhand.

In case anyone is wondering, btw, TBS is currently showing first-season
episodes (some with second-season opening music and credits).

And so I don't waste bandwidth with another post, I saw a recent posting
to the list that had 20-30 lines of quoted text and only about three
lines or so of original comments. Please don't do this, if you can. In
particular, quoted text and .sig files should be kept to a minimum (a
rule of thumb I use is to, as much as possible, have more lines of
original text than the quoted text and my .sig combined).

--
=================== Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu) ==================
"T-Bone... if you drown, I'm gonna kill you!" -- Razor