OK, that's enough.

From: Ratman <rat_at_rat.org>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 1996 20:35:08 -0400 (EDT)

I'm sick of the all-out rat bashing that has taken over this list. I had
hoped that the flames I had gotten would be met with people defending me, but
I seem to have more enemies than I had ever imagined.

I have turned this list into a "moderated" one, so only posts I approve will
get though. So say what a jerk I am all you want, nobody will see it but me.
We already know what a jerk I am, so there's no need for the whole list to
see it.

The only thing I will approve is:

1. goodbye, it's been fun posts
2. advertisements for other mailing lists
3. anything else I'm not thinking of that is on topic and very important.