Time to move the Sonic list...

From: William Graham <uug_at_sago.cuc.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 96 16:20:08 MDT

I'd like to say that at first I was aghast and utterly dismayed by Ratman's
decision to shut this Sonic mailing list down. The last few messages seem
to indicate that most of the list members do not agree with him, and would
prefer the list to continue.

Now the initial shock of the annoucement has subsided, it seems clear to me
that the thing to do is to move the list someplace else. I see that
"Commander Sonic Data" <soniccsd_at_inet.uni-c.dk> has already offered to host
a Sonic list. So, I'd like to offer my site as a new home for the list too.
The address of my Sonic list (including subscription requests) is:

  sonic_at_sago.cuc.ab.ca

Finally, I would also like to thank Ratman for providing a home for the
list for the last 16 months.

 - William Graham - a net.freedom-fighter for a free Mobius! -