Re: The Termination of This List

From: Doug LoConti <mighty_at_en.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 01:10:42 +0000

> On Mon, 3 Jun 1996, Joseph Delacroix wrote:
>
> > As expected, Ratman (with his utter mastery of the King's English,
> > not to mention his totally superior abilities in detecting -CONTEXT-)
> > *flamed* me for putting the article on the list, calling it one of the
>
> Yeah, what a jerk I am. I provide this free service, and do such a crappy
> job at it. Here, i'll give you a full refund.
> I tell ya, I appreciate you making it easier for me to shut this thing down.
> I felt kinda bad about it, but this helps make me feel better about it.

It's not weather or not you feel bad. I don't *blame* you (or
anyone,) it's just that the list is STILL IN USE! It's not like the
posts are dead.... weather we talk about Sonic or Spew, haven't I
always stressed, the point is to have fun? And if your orrigional
purpose was to establish a list where people HAVE FUN, GOOD JOB!
You've done it! Don't un-do what you've done. ON THE OTHER HAND>...
if it's only purpose was a stricly regulated status check on Sonic
stuff... man, I had you all wrong.

> And if this "rat bashing" becomes a trend, I think i'd like to shut it
> down right now. I'll see how it goes today and tomorrow.
> But I'd rather give it the full week for people to say their goodbyes,
> and possibly advertise for other forums people can use to discuss Sonic.

Please, no threats. I don't care how much power people have, I HATE
them holding it over the little folk's head(s)....

> So yes, this is my frigging mailing list dammit, I'm not about to sit by and
> watch people band together to say what a jerk I am. You can't tell me you
> wouldn't do the same thing.

I wouldn't. I'd let well enough alone. But that's me. :)

-MiGHTY
"Let the truth be spoken, the man's morals are broken!"
    -Queensryche