My good-bye to the Discussion Group.

From: John W. Johnston <ab360_at_rgfn.epcc.edu>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 96 10:24:18 MDT

Hi guys.
        I would like to express my gratitude for allowing me to be apart
of the Sonic Discussion Group for the 8 months I served on it. I would
like to thank you all for allowing me to contribute my time, talents, and
effort, to help make the Sonic Discussion Group as enjoyable, and
informative, as possible.
        Ratman, I salute you for maintinaing the group for as long as you
have. I am truly sorry that you decided to shut it down, but I understand
your reasoning in doing so. If I was doing something for so long, and
wasn't getting but flak for doing so, I would quit too.
        So...I guess this is goodbye <sniffle>. I really hate to see it
go. But when another Sonic discussion group surfaces, you bet I'll be
there!!! But for now, I must say farewell.

BTW. All persons who have the Sonic Code in their signatures are still
authorized to keep it in their sigs.

--
     ab360_at_rgfn.epcc.edu or http://rgfn.epcc.edu/users/ab360/tails.html
 John W. Johnston | StH JJ1 tFF++ Tal+++it Amy+++ |<What do these letters