The Sonic Fan Fiction Archives

From: Lye Victor <vicl_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 15:10:40 +0800

Just a short note informing all interested :

The Sonic Fan Fiction Archives will be up within an hour of this posting . The
URL is http://home.pacific.net.sg/~prower . All problems (like broken
graphics) have been fixed and the whole site has been revamped . If you
detect any new problems , please e-mail me at prower_at_pacific.net.sg . What
can you expect at this new Sonic site ?
Well...
A Fan Fiction Page (which seems sadly ignored by a lot of Sonic websites )
A "Bookstore" which contains zipped fan-fiction for easier download .
A teeny bit of info on Japanese Sonic stuff
and more....

To "commemorate" this "occasion" (This is a joke) , I am releasing two
fanfics which I spent the last few days writing . Both are continuations of
the "Of Foxes and Sorcery" series and are entitled "Trials" and "Touched by
Darkness" .

Here's a short description .

Trials :
Sonic discovers a hidden cavern by accident , and it contains several
ancient scrolls depicting several times in Mobian and other histories . Upon
closer examination of the scrolls , Tasha suspects that the cavern might be
the dwelling of the Watchers , the race that originally gave the Guardians
posession of the Emeralds , and even more , could be the resting place of
the Great Emerald , source of the Master and Chaos Emeralds ...

Touched by Darkness :

Several parts of the visions the four Freedom Fighters had in "Visions of
Truth" have occurred . Does this signal the "time" the visions spoke of ?

These stories and others are available at the Fan Fiction Archive . Or , you
can e-mail me for a copy . PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REQUEST SHOULD BE SENT TO
prower_at_pacific.net.sg NOT THE PREVIOUS vicl_at_pacific.net.sg .

Later
Aaron "Prower" Lye
Maintainer , Sonic Fan Fiction Archives
temporary email : vicl_at_pacific.net.sg
email as of 30th April : prower_at_pacific.net.sg
http://home.pacific.net.sg/~prower/ : The Sonic Fan Fiction Archives (as of
4/30/96)
IRC Nick : TailsProw
StH JJ1 WkS+++ Son++ Sal++ Tal+++t Bun++" Rot~ Ant++ Nic+ Dul+ UnC0 Bks+
Rbk0 Snv--/+ Knu+ Mut+ P+ Dwf $+++ E27 Ay78 GM
This came from Singapore , the "Lion City"...