Re: Upcoming Sonic #37 issue

From: Dan <dflinn_at_bcoe.butte.k12.ca.us>
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 1996 15:09:16 -0700

At 10:51 AM 4/20/96 -0500, you wrote:

>This is the ISSUE that Archie should make a poster for
>('listening Paul C.). Pick up issue #36 (out this week) and look
>in the Sonic-Grams section, they have a preview of the new Spaz
>cover :)

Hey, I think that might be a good idea. Man, Victor sure gets Sonic comics
early. I usually don't get them 'till the 10th.

>It has Sonic holding onto Uncle Chuck while holding a knocked-out
>Sally...

Say what?! Knocked out Sally?! Hmmm. I'd better check this out.

>AGAIN - Archie Comics - Please start making STH posters!!!

I agree. Freddy could post them in the (under construction) Sonic Extra.

>Thanks -
>
>--
>Victor A. Ramirez
>Computer Graphics Technician - Chicago Public Schools
>ramivic_at_elof.acc.iit.edu
>
>"I think I'm gonna hurl..."
> - Sonic

        -Chris Flinn
        "If you can't taste the chili dogs, stay out of the kitchen!" -Sonic
        dflinn_at_bcoe.butte.k12.ca.us