Re: Sega

From: Ratman <rat_at_bort.mv.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 14:29:54 -0500 (EST)

> Not to jump off topic, but such a game is in the works! Remember T.
> Mettle? If you are intertested & have not heard of it yet, you can join
> the twisted mettle mailing list, although I forgot how. Write
> rat_at_rat.com for this info! :)

1. that is off topic. But this is an advertisement for the other list, so
occationally, this is ok.

2. my address is rat_at_rat.org

3. You're the list owner, so you should know damn well how to
subscribe/unsubscribe. If _YOU_ want to know, then ask me.

So people, ask mighty_at_en.com about this if you are interested, not me.
Thanks.