Re: Micro Machinery

From: mugg charles <cmugg1_at_gl.umbc.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 22:29:22 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Mar 1996, Doug LoConti wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Mar 1996 lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca wrote:
>
> > > Hi all!
> > > I was watching TV. A Micro Machines "Crash and Smash Commercial" to be
> > >exact. And lo and behold! What did I see? Why it was our hero, Sonic the
> > >Hedgehog on a little go-cart holding a ring, as a little Micro Machine! Has
> > >anybody else seen this?
> > >
> > > Later,
> > > Ian Pugh
> >
> > I saw it. I bet the Nintendo lovers would have a grand time smashing him
> > against walls.
>
> Hey, I like Nintendo, too, so don't tear on `em! :)
>
> (Actually, I like Nintendo better, and I wouldn't touch Sega if it
> weren't for Sega..) <grinning, runs for cover>

Kiken here, well I own a Nintendo and a Playstation as well as a
Genesis/MegaDrive, SegaCD/MegaCD, and Saturn. But lets face it.
Out of all those characters on those systems, it seems that Sonic is just
the best. The Saturday morning Sonic series basically blows away any other
attempts at US videogame cartoons. Lets face it, the Super Mario
Bros. Super Show was really lame.

Kiken signing off.
ASOBIWA...OWARIDA!
Sayonara.