Re: Micro Machinery

From: Ratman <rat_at_bort.mv.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 22:32:52 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 13 Mar 1996 lavery_at_terra.nlnet.nf.ca wrote:

> > Hi all!
> > I was watching TV. A Micro Machines "Crash and Smash Commercial" to be
> >exact. And lo and behold! What did I see? Why it was our hero, Sonic the
> >Hedgehog on a little go-cart holding a ring, as a little Micro Machine! Has
> >anybody else seen this?
>
> I saw it. I bet the Nintendo lovers would have a grand time smashing him
> against walls.

Actually I don't like either platform. I just like the Sonic universe. The
characters. The Sat AM show hooked me in, not the games.
In fact, I find it humorous that when Sega wanted me to sign the papers
letting me using their material for my site, they thought I was doing to
do something related to their games.
Oh well, I guess this is a misconception I have to live with. Like the
one about cartoons being for kids. Sonic is not for Sega lovers only,
please get it right. It's their own fault for making such cool characters.
:-)