Whiners

From: Matt Penna <mpenna_at_vivanet.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 20:15:08 -0500

Why are some people all of a sudden whining and complaining whenever people
disagree with them? I thought that this was a list for discussion. How can
you have a discussion when everybody thinks the same way? Just stick in a
chorus of "Me too's" and get on with it? What fun. Since some of you feel
that the Sonic Universe is being ruined and that you want no part of it, I
have to remind you that we're not holding you here. You can leave if you
want. I like hearing people state their opinions, but trying to impose your
values upon others is just...stupid. I can't put it any other way. If you
want to leave, just go. Don't try to encourage any of us to join you. What
is this, a rebellion?

Just my thoughts...

-Matt