Re: Why why *WHY*???

From: Ratman <rat_at_rat.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 1996 09:55:48 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 30 Jan 1996, Brad Clark wrote:

> Cut it out people or I'm leaving too....and that goes for all the
> unreleased sonic pics I've got sitting on my HD as well...I'm not
> supporting any more of this garbage. Appologies to those who have been
> doing the 'proper' type of fan-fic...(the presentable kind) Do not
> bother flaming me, as I will simply ignore you.

I don't think I like this childish trend of "if I don't get what I want, I'm
leaving, and taking my ball and going home".
It's your right to complain about it, but it's just plain annoying to try
to throw your power around. Talk to the authors of the offending fanfic.
They might even agree with you!

If you don't like the way some fanfic is being written, why not just NOT READ
IT? Complain to the author of the story, don't take it out on the list.

And as far as your unreleased Sonic pics, I'd love to have them, but
don't hold them hostage. That's just stupid.

email: rat_at_rat.org WWW : http://rat.org FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub