Re: Perv stuff (fwd)

From: Paul Lapensee <butcher_at_iaw.on.ca>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 96 21:46 EST

>This is a forwarded message. If you would like to reply to its author
>directly, please be sure your reply is addressed to AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com.

Well all I can say about that is.
The only pevrs stuff around is located at Furry Muck.
Another sight I can't seem to get anyware with use to be at www.ripco.com.
I think most of the sights have been cleaned up.
Almost no way and no how is anyone going to find pevrs Sonic stuff.
Not that I want it. I just consider it a chalenge.