Re: A small mystery Sonic Theme music... (major key?)

From: Brad Clark <bradc_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 1996 13:01:09 -0800 (PST)

On Sat, 21 Jan 1995, Christopher John Adams wrote:

> Hi I have been wondering for a long time if what i heard was a dream!
> I could have sworn that the intro theme for the sat. show.. changed.
> I seem to remember a different version.. of it. same graphics. but
> different music..
> i have a copy of the current theme.
> This particular one.. was in the major key.. all the way through.
> Take a look and listen to the current one.. When Bunnie pulls the grate off
> it changes key to the more upbeat major key..
> i used to i think have this theme (major all the way) but now i cant find it..
> does it exist? if so can some kind soul do it at 44khz stereo and let me know!
> Thank you..

        Nope, you aren't dreaming....there is one episode, that has a
slightly different theme song to it. It was one of the first eps aired
on ABC. If they've changed it or not now I have no idea because of the
visually disabled country I live in. (No USA network) Anyway, the song is
sung in a slightly different key, and has a really weird style to it. IMO I'm
glad they changed it. I'll see what I can do about making a wav of
it...pretty sure I have it someplace.

      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      x RL: Brad D. Clark Furtoonia: Orwin Raccoon/GrumpyBear x
      x bradc_at_unix.infoserve.net x
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx