A small mystery Sonic Theme music... (major key?)

From: Christopher John Adams <parallax_at_wn.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 95 14:24:36 EST

Hi I have been wondering for a long time if what i heard was a dream!

I could have sworn that the intro theme for the sat. show.. changed.

I seem to remember a different version.. of it. same graphics. but
different music..

i have a copy of the current theme.

This particular one.. was in the major key.. all the way through.

Take a look and listen to the current one.. When Bunnie pulls the grate off
it changes key to the more upbeat major key..

i used to i think have this theme (major all the way) but now i cant find it..

does it exist? if so can some kind soul do it at 44khz stereo and let me know!

Thank you..

I can be reached at the email address below or
as Sally on furrymuck or Furtoonia!

Thanks in advance.. I want this mystery solved!

To boldly go where no one wanted to go....before!
Forever Furry ;) (If you have to ask your not one.) "Giggle"

There Are times when men of good conscience cannot blindly
follow orders... Capt. Picard STTNG

And ...
Will the last person to leave the planet..Please turn off the
sun!!!

Christopher John Adams
parallax_at_wn.net
The american Heritage Dictionary describs M$ Windows95 as
a computer virus with a start button! Go ahead press the shiny red
button.. i dare ya.. poof! Look me.. i just STARTed it up. and my hard
drive is gone. yeah!

I'll stick with OS/2... (Member Team OS/2)