Re: Twisted Mettle

From: Doug LoConti <mighty_at_en.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 1996 21:27:54 -0500 (EST)

>I called up this game's home page, and got kind of dissapointed. The first
>thing that I saw, was (Cool, "saw" spelled backwards!) a sort of a=
 blue-print
>for a sonic video game level. That blue-print looked like a typical, SEGA
>made Sonic level. I thought you guys were going to use DiC/Archie style for
>this game. I mean adding a forrest (Great f.) a dark, poluted,=
 Robotropolis,
>and that kind of stuff, not just some obstacle course :'( .
>
>My friend, who is begging me to make up some excuse to let his dad use AOL
>for E-mail (That's right, he wants to join), thought up of an idea to use
>some small missions, and make the plot desighned by the player (loose this
>level, Robotnik captures somebody. Then either replay the level, or keep
>playing). I have also thought up of an idea, that you guys might use some=
 3D
>scenes, kind of like special level StH 2, but with way better graphics. My
>friend also sujested that tha player migh use some flying vehicle at least
>once in a game (in my upcoming story, Sonic knocks off the torso of a
>Flight-bot, and then uses the hover section to make his getaway <no more
>spoilers>).
>
>Hope that picture was a dud, and my ideas help.

;) Dood, that wasn't a picture... that was a scan from something TOTALLY
different....the ONLY thing on there right now is specs of what the game
will have. That picture means nothing, (although I'm HOPING to get screen
shots up within the next few days..) Don't be dissapointed...there's
nothing there (as of now..) you'll see....just keep checking it and watch
for changes!

     | ·:Mighty Fox:· |"Got all these |
     | Å.k.Å |questions, don't|
     | Douglas LoConti | know who I can |