Re: (C)(TM)(R)

From: Doug LoConti <mighty_at_en.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 12:33:04 -0500 (EST)

>>Oh yeah? What language ya makin' it in? I can program some, and I can
>>do jammin' MODS! Let's get EVERYBODY in on this one! for the PC, I=
 assume?

>I assume that this Fanzine Sonic Game (Pending SEGA approval of us using
>Sonic charas, and I hope they will, or I would get . . . ) will be for the
>IBM, but it's not from just me. Several people that are on this Mailing=
 List
>are teaming up on creating it. I'm just one of the graphic designers for=
 the
>job. I won't tell everyone too much about it, just enough to get your=
 hopes
>up for another Sonic Fix, and believe me, we *need* one!

Yes, we do... that's why I'm so commited to making this thing work....which
I hope it does, for I'd be upset if it fell through. We've taken a lot of
crap from Sega about a new game, (I have inside sources,) and they keep on
raising the platform. It seems, once again, Sega's primary interest is the
money, and the games and their quality comes second. I am more interested
in giving people what they want at any cost, (hence, my $40.00 call to
Africa yesterday). It is important to me and to many other people that this
game is a success, and I plan to go to the far ends of the Earth, (litteraly
<sp>) if the need be.

          "Who wants skin, who wants fur?
     | ·:Mighty Fox:· |"Got all these |
     | Å.k.Å |questions, don't|
     | Douglas LoConti | know who I can |
     | "mighty_at_en.com" | even ask" -PJ |
     | http://www.en.com/users/mighty |
You can have this corrupt world and your lovely skin,
I'll take my care-free world and suffer a few minor blemishes"