Re: (C)(TM)(R)

From: <DGonterman_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jan 1996 18:48:43 -0500

>Oh yeah? What language ya makin' it in? I can program some, and I can
>do jammin' MODS! Let's get EVERYBODY in on this one! for the PC, I assume?

I assume that this Fanzine Sonic Game (Pending SEGA approval of us using
Sonic charas, and I hope they will, or I would get . . . ) will be for the
IBM, but it's not from just me. Several people that are on this Mailing List
are teaming up on creating it. I'm just one of the graphic designers for the
job. I won't tell everyone too much about it, just enough to get your hopes
up for another Sonic Fix, and believe me, we *need* one!

David Gonterman [dgonterman_at_aol.com}
http://users.aol.com/dgonterman<---Get BAMmed