Other side of the planet

From: Simon Howes <ablater_at_global.co.za>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 21:29:37 +0200

Hiya All!

Excuse me if I come across as a lamer co-ord, badly carbonize DTA_loser, but
would anyone like to give me suggestions on how to obtain the cartoons.
I saw there was some Buena Vista site, or something, but I'm all the way
in South Africa (Africa, you know elephants, drums etc.)

Let me tell you something that will make you sympathise with me, I only saw
three episodes of the high-quality series, and they were in Zulu (odd language),
I saw too many of the syndicated series(simulcasted naturally).. Yep the
SABC are good at doing stuff like that.

Hey! SABC wake up.. they speak ENGLISH EVERYWHERE! EVEN ON MOBIUS!

Feel sorry for me..

Cheers
Ablater [OR: Simon Howes]