Re: Bookshire Home Page Blues

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 1995 09:10:29 -0500 (EST)

> Last time I looked, it was working. I access it all the time. In fact,
> I'm currently working on upgrading it to include graphics and backgrounds
> and such. Be sure you're typing in the correct address without any errors.
>
> http://rat.org/bookshire
>
> Thanx for your patronage!
>
> +----------------------------------------+----------------------------------+
> |David M. Pistone | |
> |The 100% Furry and Anime Maniac!!! | The Rat's Nest: |
> | | bookshire_at_rat.org |
> |WWW: http://rat.org/bookshire | |
> +----------------------------------------+ Glendale Community College: |
> | __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____ | 67116_at_ef.gc.maricopa.edu |
> | /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ / +----------------------------------+
> | / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ / rotor_at_primenet.com |
> +---------------------------------------------------------------------------+

I wish it were that simple. Unfortunately, even when I'm at the rat.org
homepage and try to click from there to your own homepage I get the
"File Contains No Data" message. Must be my machine, because I was able
to get one of the library terminals with Netscape to find it. Since it
took the tech guys over a week to get around to hooking me up to the Net
after moving my office, I haven't seen fit to bother them with this
problem. Oh well, we persevere....
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu