Re: Sonic FAQ File 1/5

From: Ratman <rat_at_granite.mv.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 11:06:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 15 Sep 1995, Ron Bauerle wrote:

> >From: drazen_at_andrews.edu (Dan Drazen)
> >To: sonic_at_sard.mv.net
>
> I know you don't have access to alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog, but you might
> consider posting these FAQs there via e-mail:
>
> alt-fan-sonic-hedgehog_at_cs.utexas.edu

I still question the practice of posting large documents to the mailing list.
We keep it at the FTP site, isn't that enough? It doesn't matter to me since
I don't have to download all the mail I get, but for people who have Eudora
or whatever, and have to download all the mail they get, it must be a bummer
for them.

WWW : http://rat.org | FTP : ftp://rat.org/pub