Sonic #28

From: MISS LINDSAY L CIBOS <ZCSN36B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 1995 16:03:43 EDT

I just got Sonic #28 today, but its all screwed up!
The first page is that shadow scene and I don't even get to see part
1 and 2 of the first story.
Also I don't get to see the Sonic Gram page, or the ending of Tails
story, let alone waht his story is called!
  I want to write to archie comics and conplain,
  but I don't have their address because I didn't get the Sonic gram
page!

Oh well, looks like i'll just have to buy a copy from the store.
any one else have this prombelm with this issue or any other issue?

Lindsay