Help! Need Sonic cartoons on video

From: Alessandro Sanasi <sonicgroup_at_deco.franken.de>
Date: 30 Aug 1995 18:59:00 +0100

Help!!

Since the beginning of 1995 I'm trying to get videotapes of the SatAM
Sonic The Hedgehog cartoon, but everyone who promised to send them to me
let me down.

Is there anyone who has both the first and second season on tape and would
be willing to send them to me? I live in Germany, but I will pay
_everything_ necessary to get them.

If you can help, please send e-mail to

        sanasi_at_deco.franken.de

to discuss the details.

I would prefer them in S-VHS and PAL, but I will take recordings in normal
VHS and NTSC as well. If you don't have all episodes recorded but are
willing to help, please write to me too.

Desperately waiting for replies

Alessandro
---
You get what anyone gets. You get a lifetime.