Re: On My Mother's Grave, Part 0 (spoiler alert)

From: Ron Bauerle <BAUERLE_at_engr.erie.ge.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 1995 0:09:01 -0400 (EDT)

>From: gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu (Robin Hood)

>I *hate* that Part 6 came first, I noticed that, too.

Pity the list software can't forward the stuff in the order it's received
(I assume you uploaded them in the proper order :^))

>And you shouldn't've read it!! :)

I wanted to get a feel for the story, and didn't know it was the last part.
Helpful hint: show the parts as Part X of Y or X/Y.

>Those last two lines will make sence when you read the first two lines...
>as well as the whole story. :)

Indeed; here's another spoiler alert:

I'll interpret it as a cry of reunion; nice touch!
Reminded me of the ones Christians will have with each other and with Jesus
some day in heaven - sort of like the little girl in that Disney World
commercial: "I've been waiting to meet you my whole life!"

Nicely written story, but still depressing; I guess I've been watching too
much network TV where death hardly ever shows up.

Ron