Re: On My Mother's Grave, Part 0 (spoiler alert)

From: Ron Bauerle <BAUERLE_at_engr.erie.ge.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 1995 22:30:52 -0400 (EDT)

>From: gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu (Robin Hood)
>*******Robin Hood (Kris Kelley) gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu*****************

Spoiler alert, assuming form feeds do much good for most people:

Unfortunately, Part 6 (the last one) came through first, and I couldn't
help reading it, thus know that it has a sad ending, thus am not that
motivated to read the rest of it when it does come through. Maybe if I get
in a better mood...

One question though: I didn't get the last two lines - does that mean the
whole trilogy was a dream? If not, somebody please explain it to me - I'm
too beat to think of it signifying anything else except a cry of catharsis,
and I find it hard to believe that _that_ would be enough to take away the
pain...

RDB