Re: Final Vote

From: JOHN MANKOWSKI <john.mankowski_at_outdoor.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 95 15:51:00 -0500

humm i was just thinking that we could try all the difrent paces and see
what everyone wants. I mean first we try IRC then Furtoonia and then
IRCT and so on. then we see what everyone liked the best. I can't
moderate a meeting in Furtoonia till I get my chrector if the vote is
changed I will send for one. Maby you could moderate a furtoonia one of
your own. Think about ti

BTW:how does someone take over and kick everyone off in IRC?