Re: Da Story

From: <BBlaze_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 18:46:23 -0400

In a message dated 95-06-22 18:27:51 EDT, AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com (MR THADDEUS R
BOYD) writes:

>Any smoothly functioning technology will have the appearance of
>Magic.
> - Arthur C.
>Clarke

   Funny, I heard it was "Any sufficiently advanced technology is
indistinguishable from magic." But anyway, it would be nice to have some new
stores. I've been working on one, but I'm not quite sure if you'll like it.
 The reason is because it starts a war. Since Robotnik is gone, there's
really nothing to do so I thought I'd start a war with Snively (and I brought
Packbell back also). If there are any objections let me know now so I can,
uh, "fix" it.

   -B.B.

   "If they still don't get it, explain it to them in terms of pain."
   -Paul Toth