Re: Da Story

From: MR THADDEUS R BOYD <AHVT94B_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 1995 21:07:11 EDT

> Funny, I heard it was "Any sufficiently advanced technology is
>indistinguishable from magic."

I dunno, my quote generator just sort of put it in for me...as for your
story, I have no idea, as I rarely see the TV show (I sleep in, and my VCR
timer is screwed) and only get the comics off and on (I'm more of a Marvel
collector), so I really don't know who Packbell is (or is he in either?).
Please give some explanations!

><

Just because everything is different doesn't mean anything has changed.