sonic TV Shows

From: JOHN MANKOWSKI <john.mankowski_at_outdoor.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 95 17:27:00 -0500

Well I was thinking about the sonic shows the other day and how they
might go to gether. I am taling about borth the SatAM show and the
Adventures of... show. I worked it out with some firends and we made up
an ording of how the shows,games,and comics might go in order. This
isn't official. it"s just an idea.

Sonic the Hedgehog (GAME)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Game)
Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog (SHOW)
Sonic Spinball
Sonic the Hedgehog (Comic)
 Includes Sonic 3, Sonic CD ,and sonic tripple truble.
 All where made into comics
Sonic the Hedgehog (SatAM show)

Where Chotix fits i"m not sure.

You can revise this list and change it if you want. I don't care!