Re: all ye non-believers, I'm back...

From: Brad Clark <bradc_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 22:11:04 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 17 Apr 1995, Jeffrey Pegnato wrote:

> Seeing as how I'm severely bored & there isn't much to call
> discussion going on here, I thought i might share with you
> an interresting little message I recieved a few minutes ago...
>
> "...Yes. Sally is definalty a fox, she's just not old
> enough to have a full tail yet. Remember, they are only teenagers in the
> comic book (all but Tails and Bunny, who are younger and older respecivly)"

  < SNIP >

> Ground Squirell...<ech> how ridiculous!

Just hope your not trying to start a flame war here =)

Just in case you didn't notice though, in one of the comics, actually two
of them...it says in the 'Sonic-grams' that Sally is a squirell. I tend
to side with this, because I'm sure the people drawing/working on the
comic KNOW what they are drawing. Secondly, isn't the name Sally 'ACORN'
just a bit weird for a fox?

Also, Tails is much younger than Sally, and his tails are the right size ;)

Just my opinion/comments on the matter.