all ye non-believers, I'm back...

From: Jeffrey Pegnato <jpegnato_at_vt.edu>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 1995 23:21:46 +0600

Seeing as how I'm severely bored & there isn't much to call
discussion going on here, I thought i might share with you
an interresting little message I recieved a few minutes ago...

"...Yes. Sally is definalty a fox, she's just not old
 enough to have a full tail yet. Remember, they are only teenagers in the
 comic book (all but Tails and Bunny, who are younger and older respecivly)"

Ha Ha Ha Ha...I'm not the only believer in Sally's vixendom! There are
others...and were multiplying!...Ha Ha Ha

Ground Squirell...<ech> how ridiculous!

C'mon, there can't be more than 5 or 6 dozen on this list, hardly
a fair fight against me...Ha Ha Ha!

(talk about opening an old can-o-worms, eh?)

Member: Sally is a vixen fan club...all opposition will be crushed.
Foxes forever!
***"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you
sit on
     a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity."*** -
Albert Einstein
Working hard to destroy stupidity everywhere...
Jeffrey Pegnato

jpegnato_at_vt.edu