Re: King Acorn

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 1995 08:13:44 -0500 (EST)

> I was reading some of the episode summaries in the "dd" FAQ, and one says
> that the King has spent too much time in The Void to be able to function
> on Mobius anymore. Does this mean he can never be returned to power? Is
> Sally now destined to become Queen?
>
> -- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 -------------------------------

Erich:

Good question. The situation is muddied by the reappearance of Sally's
father (apparently in one piece) in the Married With Children scenario
at the end of "Sally's Quest" (In Your Face #1). So escape would appear
to be possible.

Assuming that he COULD eventually get out of the Void (and exactly how
that could be accomplished is something for those of us who dabble in
fanfic to consider), the question of succession rears it head.
Theoretically, the King could legitimately reclaim the throne...unless
he chooses to abdicate in favor of Sally. Heaven knows, she would have
earned it!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled rodent.
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ || drazen_at_andrews.edu