Re: "King" Sonic?

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 08:35:10 -0500 (EST)

> Quoth Dave Pistone:
>
> Everyone knows that Sonic and Sally are going to be married one day.
> This means that Sonic will be the next ruler of Mobius. So, what kind of
> ruler would he be? Does he have the right qualifications?

Again, it depends on how they handle succession on Mobius. Sonic &
Sally may be an item, but Sonic may end up being the Royal Consort --
sort of the male First Lady. Just as well; I get a sense that Sonic
would get bored with the technicalities of statecraft rather quickly.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled rodent.
|| ||
|| ___------__ ||
|| |\__-- /\ _- || Daniel J. Drazen
|| | / __ _ ||
|| //\ / \ /__ || drazen_at_andrews.edu
|| | o| 0|__ --_ ||
|| \\____-- __ \ ___ - || Custodian of one of the
|| (_at_@ __/ / /_ || Sonic the Hedgehog FAQ Files
|| //|\__/ \\ ___- || ICH BIN EIN MOBIAN
|| /___//_\ /___\ || ascii Sonic by Han J. Lee
|| ||