Newsgroup

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 06:33:32 -0700 (MST)

Well, I just heard on AOL that the long awaited newsgroup exists.

It called alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog. Actually I forget if thats a dash or a
period, but I think its a dash. Anyway, for those of you with newsgroup
access, feel free to stop by. In fact, I would appriciate it if someone
would tell me if they can even get it yet. My newsreader apparently
hasn't figured out it's there yet. If it doesn't mention it in the next
few days, I'm going to kill my SysOp.

"How many lawyers does it take to screw in a light bulb?"
"How many can you afford?"

--David Pistone's distinguished collection of dumb lightbulb jokes

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
ftp.primenet.com/users/r/rotor /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /