Re: The Mysterious Monster

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 1995 06:29:41 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 6 Mar 1995, Shawn Wolski wrote:

> Hi guys!
>
> In regard to the posts speculating about the red-eyed
> unidentifiable that Snively was with (end of "The Dooms-
> day Project"), would anyone be adverse if I personally
> took a stab at it? I've wanted to do a "Doomsday aftermath"
> for the past week, but I've been busy working on "The Temp-
> oral Syndrome" (which is, by the way, nearing completion).
> Does anyone else REALLY want to take the story, or will I be
> permitted to do so? Please send in your votes ASAP!

Go write ahead. I've got a "Doomsday Aftermath" idea running about in my
head which I should write up in a month or two, and I've been at a loss
to make a guess as to what that thing is.
At present, I'm working on "The Mobius Mystery" which occurs before Doomsday.
I've also got one other "Doomsday Aftermath" story in the works.
Although I don't know how much of an aftermath it would be since it takes
place ten years in the future. I have no idea when I'll have that one ready.

Anyway, That's my vote. Go ahead and write it.

"How many lawyers does it take to screw in a light bulb?"
"How many can you afford?"

--David Pistone's distinguished collection of dumb lightbulb jokes

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
ftp.primenet.com/users/r/rotor /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /