Re: Put Happy Fun Fox in the credits!

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 18:44:16 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 1 Mar 1995, Dan Drazen wrote:

> The HFF phrase is based on an SNL mock commercial for "Super Happy Fun
> Ball" -- the joke was that the "commercial" consisted of about 10

I recalled that commercial parody right away, but I thought the
similarity was coincidental. As for the person who commented about
copyright infringement, I think NBC would wind up with a weak case not
worth pursuing if Sega were to do this. I think "Happy Fun Fox" is a
cool way to describe Tails....

-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 -------------------------------
| A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1 !" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
---acme_at_use.usit.net + eschulman_at_delphi.com---------------------------