Re: Put Happy Fun Fox in the credits!

From: Paul Gettle <pgettle_at_hubcap.clemson.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 12:59:44 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 1 Mar 1995, Ratman wrote:

> On Wed, 1 Mar 1995, Paul Gettle wrote:
>
> > Ooohhh. Now that's a good idea. Saturday Night Live might try to sue Sega
> > for copyright infringemnet though. Probably not.
>
> Saturday Night Live? What are you talking about? I thought "Happy Fun Fox"
> was just something you guys made up.

No, we adapted Happy Fun Fox from a Saturday Night Live comercial parody.
The orignal was a comercial for Happy Fun Ball. There were about five
seconds of promtions for the product and about a minute of disclaimers
including "Happy Fun Ball has been shown to cause cancer in labratory
animals," "Pregnant women should avoid exposure to Happy Fun Ball," and
the ominous sounding "Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball."

     -- Paul Gettle (pgettle_at_hubcap.clemson.edu)

"You're wrong. I'm right. As usual." -- Princess Sally

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Fox." -- Disclaimer