Re: the weekday show

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 1995 18:33:14 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 1 Mar 1995, Ratman wrote:

> Does anybody know what network the weekday show is on? I'd like to see it at
> least once. And what time too.
> I have cable, so if it's on USA or TBS, I can see it there, if it on.
> Or is it independant UHF channels?

The weekday series is on no network, broadcast or cable. But many of the
stations that do carry this *syndicated* series are
Fox/WB/UPN/independent UHF stations, such as WFLI 53 (UPN) and WXMT 30
(to be UPN) in my state (Tenn.). WFLI is the closest station to me which
does carry it, and they're 75 miles away from me.

WXMT runs it at 6am, so be sure you check your listings thoroughly. If
no station in your area carries it, all you can do is beg -- or buy the
videos. (You can also try disconnecting the cable, get a good antenna,
and hope for the best from more distant stations you might be able to
receive.)

-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 -------------------------------
| A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1 !" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
---acme_at_use.usit.net + eschulman_at_delphi.com---------------------------