Re: The Bad News/Sonic movie

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 18:37:37 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 28 Feb 1995, Wallis, Mike wrote:

> Well, there was a movie planned, and it was going to be a live-action film
> (ahhh!). The script, submitted by MGM, was reviewed here by most of STI's
> Sonic team, as well as Sega execs. IMHO, it was a pretty bad idea from the
> get-go, and so thankfully it didn't get approval. However, I'm not sure if
> the project was shelved for the time being, or if the script folks are "back
> at the drawing board."

I think a lot of us would like to see a Sonic movie get made, but most
(or was that all?) of us wanted to see it animated. You can find that
thread in the list archive, and also see more of what we're hoping for in
a movie.

-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 -------------------------------
| A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1 !" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
---acme_at_use.usit.net + eschulman_at_delphi.com---------------------------