Re: Forthcoming Sonic story survey

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 1995 07:30:09 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 26 Feb 1995, Robin Hood wrote:

> Okay, so I'm assuming that you believe Mobius to be another planet somewhere
> in this universe? That may contradict some beliefs.
>
> I for one feel that Mobius is the 'Earth' of another universe (similar, but
> not completely parallel), and I know several other people believe
> Mobius to be the Earth of the future, and they use the date references
> given in the cartoon series (3xxx or something).

Mobius has too many characteristics unlike Earth for me to consider it a
future Earth. You're not going to find many Deep Power Stones on this
planet. And if Mobius is a future Earth, why are there so few humans
left and how would the animals gain human-like intelligence?

I merely believe Mobius is another planet beyond our solar system.
Considering how many things would seem to violate the laws of physics, it
would be more or less necessary for Mobius to exist in a different
universe as well -- or at least beyond what is now considered the known
universe.

-- Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) + Team OS/2 -------------------------------
| A net.freedom-fighter for Mobius! |
| "Freedom Fighters are #1 !" -- Sonic the Hedgehog |
---acme_at_use.usit.net + eschulman_at_delphi.com---------------------------