Re: Forthcoming Sonic story survey

From: Robin Hood <gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 1995 00:57:05 -0500 (EST)

> On Sat, 25 Feb 1995, Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 wrote:
>
> > I don't want to give very much away, but I will say this much. Everyone
> > on the list will go to Mobius and help the Freedom Fighters there.
>
> Okay, now this makes sense. Thanks. (:3
>
> > Surely you're not pro-Robotnik. Or are you? With Robotnik and Snively
> > around, Mobius doesn't need any more villains.
>
> Well, *I'm* not pro-Robotnik (the guy's a lunatic!), but as I didn't know
> you were talking about using us directly in your story, I was toying with
> the idea of having a *character* named after me on his side..
>
> Send me the ballot again via private email? I deleted it...
>
> ---Fred M. Sloniker, stressed undergrad
> L. Lazuli R'kamos, FurryMUCKer
> lazuli_at_u.washington.edu
>
> "It's also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of
Okay, so I'm assuming that you believe Mobius to be another planet somewhere
in this universe? That may contradict some beliefs.

I for one feel that Mobius is the 'Earth' of another universe (similar, but
not completely parallel), and I know several other people believe
Mobius to be the Earth of the future, and they use the date references
given in the cartoon series (3xxx or something).

just more ponderings to stir...

later---Kris

--
*******Robin Hood (Kris Kelley) gt6005a_at_prism.gatech.edu*****************
* fnord-42-froinlaven-cowabunga-the truth is out there-get out-spin dash *