To rotor.

From: <craig.moore_at_twty.chi.il.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 95 15:06:48

This messages is to Rotor_at_primenet.com.
Please disregard this message unless your rotor.

(Scroll down rotor.)

I have sent you about 10 messages and none seem to have gotten throu so i'm
left with this last chance to get a hold of you. I have no idea what is wrong.
Maybe it's you and maybe it's just my internet access doesn't like yours. Ether
way, I wanted to talk to you. I was hoping to become friends. If you get this
then please do me a favor.
1, send me your phone number if you can so I can call you (If it's ok with you.
2, Send me your address so I can write you (Also, if it's ok with you) Or 3,
give me a call at (312)582-8896 (In chicago, IL). In nothing else, please send
me e-mail and tell me that you got this message. I hope i'm not being to
forward with this message. (I tend to do that seeing as I don't have a lot of
friends.) Thanks in advance.

Craig / Tails