Re: alt.fan.sonic-hedgehog?

From: Alessandro Sanasi <sanasi_at_deco.franken.de>
Date: 22 Feb 1995 18:02:00 +0100

>> This is what I was looking for some time ago. There's a.f.animaniacs, so
>> why not a.f.s-h? You have my vote as a supporter for the newsgroup. We
>> could probably use more support for the teen blue hedgehog (in a more
>> public than this newsgroup may provide).

> I would like to see a newsgroup for the discussion of sonic and his related
> friends. I think its a lot easier for me and many others to have it as a
> newsgroup than as a mailing list. Not that its bad, its cool, but it does
> clutter up my mailbox quickly.

My site carries a lot of the alt.* groups, but it might be complicated
to include a new group that probably nobody except me would want to read
(the cartoon isn't available in Germany yet and most people here think
that cartoons are for kids only). It's much easier to subscribe to a
mailing list.

Furthermore, all personal e-mail I get stays forever and only _I_ decide
if something should be deleted or not. Postings in newsgroups will be
deleted automatically after a given period of time.

Please don't get me wrong. Of course I would be willing to vote for a Sonic
newsgroup if I could be sure to be able to read it. Just in case the admins
of my site won't support the group, could someone tell me how to read it
on another server or how to get all the postings via e-mail?

Thanks in advance

Alessandro
---
You get what anyone gets. You get a lifetime.