Re: Sally's Divine Right

From: Dan Drazen <drazen_at_andrews.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 08:59:25 -0500 (EST)

> [Snively, the deletor ray!]
>
> What we really need is a detailed story of Robotnik's initial coup, answering
> questions about Sonic's parents, Sally's mother, etc. Of course, you
> couldn't really get away with slapstick in a story like this one, and
> Archie may not be up to the task!

You got it. Watch this space for: BLOODLINES, a serialized piece of
fanfic by yours truly. One of the above-raised issues, and quite a bit
more, will be dealt with over the course of the story.

[Serious self-promotion mode off]

Daniel J. Drazen drazen_at_andrews.edu
                Care Bears fan and Sonic the Hedgehog maven
BROADCAST STANDARDS & PRACTICES: "Here'e where the scripts are
carefully edited to make sure that no jokes are too funny. We
don't want any kids laughing too hard and hurting themselves."
Eek the Cat