Sonic Episodes

From: David M. Pistone <rotor_at_PrimeNet.Com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 1995 08:29:19 -0700 (MST)

To everyone who sent me requests asking for the Sonic episodes on tape.

first, I would like to acknoledge the fact that I did get the requests.
I haven't asked for addresses or money or anytrhing because, as I
mentioned before, my set will not be complete for two more weeks. "Spy
Hog" airs in my area next Saturday and "The Doomsday project" airs the
Saturday after that. Once I have those two episodes, THEN I'll send out
individual replies asking for addresses and other information.

Until then, be patient

ZAPHOD:"I'm a pretty dangerous dude when I'm cornered."
FORD:"Yeah, you go to pieces so fast people get hit by the schrapnel."

--The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy TV series

David M. Pistone -- rotor_at_primenet.com __ __ ____ ___ ___ ____
ftp.primenet.com/users/r/rotor /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /
http://www.primenet.com/~rotor / / \ / / / / /__ / \/ /___ /