Re: Sally's Divine Right

From: Ratman <rat_at_sard.mv.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 1995 08:38:04 -0500 (EST)

All this talk about genetics. What is Sally? Is she a fox, a ground squirrel,
or maybe a little of both?

Has anybody entertainted the thought that Earth genetics might not be
consistant with other planets? And not only that, but royal customs don't
necessarly have to be the same as old European Monarchy. Maybe cross-breeding
no no-problem on Mobius. A lot of Maybes and no answers, but I just had to
point out that we are applying Human logic to Mobius, and that might not be
the best thing in the world to try.

Of course you could be one of the people that thinks that Mobius might
actually be Earth in a different time, in which case I don't know what
I'm talking about. ;-)

Work: paul_at_mv.mv.com | Play: rat_at_rat.mv.com
WWW : http://www.mv.com/users/rat | FTP : ftp://ftp.mv.com/pub/users/rat
AOL : PaulHurley | CIS : 75014,77