Re: lyrics

From: Alessandro Sanasi <sanasi_at_deco.franken.de>
Date: 15 Feb 1995 20:27:00 +0100

>> Well, how about posting some lyrics from the Sonic cartoon / Sonic CD game
>> like the opening songs?

> Your wish is my command: (:3
>
> "Sonic Boom"
> (Sonic CD theme song, American version)

[theme song deleted]

I would really like to hear this song. The one on my 'Sonic CD' game is
different, maybe I have another version. Here is the text of the song as I
know it:

[snip]

10-10 Y'can go again
9-9 Don't fall behind
8-8 Say, don't be late
7-7 Destination heaven
6-5 So stay alive
4-3 Now it's you & me
2-1 We're gonna have some fun
Excalibar - It's not that far
What do y'make - Hey Give & Take
Goin' Home - Time Zone
Check out Egg - He's never alone
Leather'n Lace - Getting in Place
What do y'get - Say - Fast Jet
Doom Room - Cosmic Zoom
Heads up Jake
It's a Sonic Boom
Toot Toot Sonic Warrior - Toot Toot Sonic Warrior
Your hour is never at hand
You've got the power to save the land
Take a little chance - slip on thru,
You 'gotta survive no matter what you do you gotta do for you
Toot Toot Sonic Warrior - Toot Toot Sonic Warrior
The power is on your mind
To shake the planets and conquer time
Toot Toot Sonic Warrior - Deep in Space and Time
Toot Toot Sonic Warrior - forever in your mind
Nothing can survive, the will to stay alive,
cause if you try, you can do anything
Toot Toot Sonic Warrior - Always takes a chance
Toot Toot Sonic Warrior - Never says he can't
Nothing can survive, the will to stay alive,
cause if you try, you can do anything.

[snap]

I could also send this song as a sampeled VOC-file (or whatever you like)
if you want it. Please tell me the required sampling rate, mono or stereo,
the sound format (.VOC would be best) and a FTP-site to send it to
(an UUENCODED file would be a little too big, but it can be done).

Best wishes

Alessandro
---
You get what anyone gets. You get a lifetime.

## CrossPoint v3.02 ##