Re: Sally Solo Comics

From: Alessandro Sanasi <sanasi_at_deco.franken.de>
Date: 15 Feb 1995 21:12:00 +0100

> I also love the artwork by Scott Shaw! Heh... I like the artistic style
> of Art Mwhinney(sp)! He's so inspirational. To date, I have drawn over
> 300 sketches -- most of them pencilled sketches , of both Sonic and Tails.
> I have successfully drawn Knuckles, Sally, Rotor(in full color), and am
> going to work on more characters, especially NED from the latest STH GG
> game.

Well, I'm sorry that I _can't_ agree. Have you ever compared Art Mawhinneys
drawings to the looking of the characters in the cartoon? I believe there
are a lot of differences (and not to the best).

> Sonic The Hedgehog
> World's Largest Sonic Art Archives
> OWNER/CURATOR/COLLECTOR
> Bryant Melesko

Now this sounds interesting. Could you tell me how to get access to this
archive? I would really like to see some new stuff about Sonic.

Best wishes

Alessandro
---
You get what anyone gets. You get a lifetime.

## CrossPoint v3.02 ##