RE: A Sonic FAQ File

From: Ron Bauerle <BAUERLE_at_THING2.ERIE.GE.COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 21:17:30 -0500 (EST)

>From: drazen_at_andrews.edu (Dan Drazen)

>I was only told just today about the address to subscribe to this net,

We were wondering where you were :^)

>I've only just begun posting the following, which as you will see is
>not yet complete. I submit it for your approval.

I'll forward typo corrections separately, but I have a few comments to
spark some discussion/wasted bandwidth :^)

>Spyhog
>Uncle Chuck's cover is almost blown.

Actually, it was - UC had to adopt a new robotic disguise...

>Doomsday

I'll post my comments on this separately some day - I finally got to see it
courtesy of a tape from Erich.

> B. SONIC COMICS DESCRIPTIONS

>#20 [Mar 1995]:
> "That's the Spirit"
>Exposure to an antimatter explosion renders Sonic invisible;
>Sally and the others [Tails being the exception] believe he is
>dead. The comedic pacing and Manak's artwork mar what otherwise
>might have been a very poignant story.

I guess I can't argue, but I will say that I LOL at Tails's note to Sonic,
with the PS: "If you're really dead, then ignore this note!" :^)

RDB