Re: A Sonic FAQ File

From: Erich Schulman (KTN4CA) -- Team OS/2 <"Erich>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 1995 22:05:02 -0500 (EST)

Welcome to the list. I tried several times to send you mail to let you
know that what is now your version of the FAQ can now be made a
retrievable file. I got your FAQ from rec.arts.animation and submitted
it for placement with the few other files.

If you get the list of files, you will see that 2 FAQ's are available. I
have already requested on the list that we try to merge them into one
document. For info on file retrieval, send "help" followed by "end" to
majordomo_at_sard.mv.net.

I will capture any future versions from the list, so there's no need to
Cc it to me.

I am going to try to make more files available through Majordomo. I will
soon update the list's intro text with info about the files.

Erich Schulman (KTN4CA)
Team OS/2